Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Carolina Digestive Health Associates. Carolina Digestive Health Associates is committed to maintaining an environment that encourages personal development and achievement. We are dedicated to treating employees fairly and respectfully, ensuring good working conditions, and providing competitive compensation and benefits.
Our current job openings include:
- Accounts Receivable Specialist: Responsible for payer specific claim follow up to encourage stable AR metrics and revenue. (Carmel)
- Benefits and Eligibility/Precertification Specialist: Reviews insurance benefits and eligibility for all scheduled patients and obtains required authorization for services performed by CDHA providers. (Carmel)
- Patient Accounts Representative: Responsible for answering high-volume patient phone calls to billing office to explain bills, take payments, and escalate to Accounts Receivable Specialists when necessary. (Carmel)
- Certified Medical Assistant: Responsible for assisting Physicians, Mid-Level Practitioners and Registered Nurses with the evaluation management and treatment of patients. The Certified Medical Assistant assumes responsibility for maintaining patient flow, the upkeep of exam and treatment rooms and performing basic skills such as vital signs and point of care testing. (University)
- Patient Experience Representative: Responsible for the flow of incoming and outgoing patients in the office and updating and maintaining accurate records in our systems. (Monroe, University)
- Float Scheduler: Responsible for scheduling patients for office appointments, recalls and procedures as ordered by providers. (South and Central Region; North and Central Region)
If you are interested in applying and learning more about an opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out additional openings on indeed.com.