The Open Access Program allows healthy patients (No Significant Gastrointestinal Symptoms) to skip the office visit and receive the potentially life-saving procedure.
What are the Open Access candidate qualifications?
- Patients with strong family history of Colon Cancer
- Patients between the age of 50 – 74
- Weight of 350 lbs and under
What are the Pro’s of The Open Access Program?
- Receiving a Screening Colonoscopy and skipping the inconvenience of an initial office visit
- By eliminating this office visit, the qualified patient saves time AND a co-pay
- For Referring Physicians, this program encourages undecided patients; to go ahead and schedule the procedure
How does the Open Access Program Work? It Simple!
- A referral form is completed and sent to Carolina Digestive, the form is reviewed, and the Open Access Team will contact the patient to set up the procedure or the office visit
Participation in the Open Access Program is contingent upon pre-procedure insurance approval and medical history. Please print your form, complete and fax your open access forms to 704.372.3605
The majority of our procedures are conducted with the latest medical technologies at our 5 endoscopy centers located in Charlotte, Huntersville, Pineville, Monroe and University. Please review the front of our registration form for all endoscopy center locations.
If you are a new patient to Carolina Digestive or if you are a patient of Carolina Digestive that has not been seen in over (1) year and would like to pre-register, please click onto Open Access Colonoscopy Forms section below, fill out and fax to 704.372.3605
Open Access Forms:
All CDHA forms are saved as PDF and require Adobe PDF Reader to view. If you do not have Adobe PDF Reader on your browser, please click on the link below and install.